Frequently Asked Questions about Natulim
1. Part the strip
2. Insert the strip in the box or in the drum
3. Insert the clothes and start the washing program!
🇪🇺 We follow the European measurement standard:
- One strip (half sheet) for 4kg clothes washers.
- Two strips for washing machines of 7-8kg of clothes.
Natulim ingredients come from plant origin. They are respectful with the skin and with the environment:
- Polyvinyl alcohol : Polyvinyl alcohol protects the sheet from oxidation. It is odorless and non-toxic. It is completely biodegradable and dissolves perfectly in water.
- Glycerol: Of vegetable origin and biodegradable. Glycerin increases detergency and softens.
- Betaine: It is an amphoteric detergent with cleaning properties and is well tolerated by the skin.
- Sodium Bicarbonate : It is a white crystalline solid compound soluble in water. Baking soda balances the pH of the water, which helps to leave clothes cleaner, fresher and brighter.
- Sodium Citrate: Reduces water hardness. It is the best alternative to phosphates.
- Sodium dodecyl sulfate : It is a surfactant of plant origin. Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate removes oils and greases. It is 99% biodegradable.
- Alpha Olefin Sulfonate : Ecological and easily biodegradable anionic surfactant. In products in which the skin is in contact, it gives softness.
- Alcohol Ethoxysulfate: Emulsifying anionic surfactant. It is also used in cosmetics because it is not very aggressive with the skin.
- Kaolinite, Starch: They form the base of the strip
- Perfume: The Lavender and Floral variant carries perfume. The Natural does not carry.
Although we would love to be able to give you samples to finish convincing you, we are still too small to be able to afford it. But what we do offer is 100% money back if you don't like it . No small print, if you try it and it doesn't convince you, we'll refund your money. Without you having to send us the product . Cheer up!
No problem! You can use Natulim to wash wool and other delicate fabrics, always following the recommendations of each clothing manufacturer.
There is no type of permanence. The fact of having a subscription allows us to have a better stock forecast and offer you a better price. To cancel the subscription, simply send us an email. Or you can do it yourself through your profile.
Natulim is 100% safe for washing pads, cloth diapers and menstrual panties. Unlike many traditional brand detergents, Natulim does not affect the absorbency of the diaper and is hypoallergenic.
It's possible! We offer monthly shipments or every two and three months. Also, if once you have subscribed you see that you need more or less product, you can change the frequency without any problem. Choose the frequency by clicking on the dropdown on the product page.
Sure, we can send you as many packages as you need. Below the frequency selector you have the quantity selector, here you can choose how many packages you want to receive.
It is not necessary to use fabric softener. With Natulim the clothes are soft and smell fresh and clean clothes. Although if you are used to your usual softener, you can add a few drops without problem.
Of course! In both hot and cold water. Just throw half a strip in a bucket of water and you'll see how it falls apart.
It is completely free! To the Peninsula, Islands, Ceuta and Melilla. We want Natulim to be accessible to everyone. Using the Post office to save CO2 in transport and so that you can receive it in the mailbox, without having to worry about being at home.
Try Natulim Now