Our commitment to sustainability
Respect for the environment and sustainability have several dimensions, including: ingredient safety, skin irritation, carbon footprint, impact of plastic waste, biodegradability, respect for animals, etc. .
We believe that Natulim is one of the most sustainable detergents available today. We are constantly working to improve in this area, and welcome any feedback.
Without plastics and with 94% less pollution in transport
Natulim laundry detergent has a much lower ecological impact than liquid and powder detergents. Its packaging does not use a plastic jug and its light weight reduces fuel consumption for transport and carbon emissions, which increase CO2 emissions by 94% compared to liquid and powder detergents from today's leading brands.
- Polyvinyl alcohol : Polyvinyl alcohol protects the sheet from oxidation. It is odorless and non-toxic. It is completely biodegradable and dissolves perfectly in water.
- Glycerol: Of vegetable origin and biodegradable. Glycerin increases detergency and softens.
- Betaine: It is an amphoteric detergent with cleaning properties and is well tolerated by the skin.
- Sodium Bicarbonate : It is a white crystalline solid compound soluble in water. Baking soda balances the pH of the water, which helps to leave clothes cleaner, fresher and brighter.
- Sodium Citrate: Reduces water hardness. It is the best alternative to phosphates.
- Sodium dodecyl sulfate : It is a surfactant of plant origin. Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate removes oils and greases. It is 99% biodegradable.
- Alpha Olefin Sulfonate : Ecological and easily biodegradable anionic surfactant. In products in which the skin is in contact, it gives softness.
- Alcohol Ethoxysulfate: Emulsifying anionic surfactant. It is also used in cosmetics because it is not very aggressive with the skin.
- Kaolinite, Starch: They form the base of the strip
- Perfume: The Lavender and Floral variant carry perfume. The Natural does not carry.
Try Natulim Now
*Link to access the inci of the ingredients